Welcome to Global Genetic Resources, established October 20, 2006. GGR is designed to help the profit minded dairymen; whether you milk 1,000 cows, breed registered cattle, use aAa, DMS or are a commercial grazer, we have bulls that fit your needs. Choose from high TPI, high milk, high type, health traits or cross breeding we have a bull for you to consider. The BEST part is that we have some great outcrosses. Check out our product lines. Calf Jackets, Optimizer Gel and Heifer Plus. Take a look at what Global Genetic Resources has to offer. We are committed to providing you with high quality genetics to make your dairy operation more profitable! Thank you for your business.
Currency in which the transaction will be conducted
United States currency
Description of goods and Services offered
- Bull Semen from various bulls offered through Global Genetic Resources in either ¼ or ½ straw size.
- AI products such as sheaths, AI guns, orange insemination gloves and heifer plus which aids in insemination
- Health products to aid in calf health which includes the calf Jacket which helps to keep calves warm in the cold temperatures.
- Calf Management products also the calf jacket which helps to keep calves warm in the cold temperatures.
- Milking aids which include blue nitrile milking gloves one time use, non sterile.
- Shipping, semen tanks will be shipped either by Spee Dee Delivery or UPS depending on which service covers your area, the shipping of other products will be by UPS. Products will arrive within 3-8 business days depending on your distance from our office. We may not ship on Fridays or holidays due to the tank sitting extra days and the importance of the liquid nitrogen level in the tank to keep the semen frozen. All semen tanks will need to be returned to Global Genetic Resources. The customer will need to call the GGR office to let them know they have taken their product/s out of the tank and it is sealed and has the proper return address information posted on top of the tank. Then Global Genetic Resources will make arrangements for the tank to be picked up.
Business Contact information
Global Genetic Resources, 517 Main St., Downing, WI 54734
Phone: (715)265-4284, Toll Free: (866)790-2855 (BULL), Fax: (715)265-4281,
Customer Service: (715)265-4284 or Toll free (866)790-2855
Business’s Country of Origin — United States
Refund/ Return Policy
We do not accept returns on any semen or embryos purchased (there is no way for us to know if the semen was kept at the proper temperature after it arrived at it’s destination or if it has been tampered with.
Any products other than semen can be returned to our office via UPS, the customer will need to call our office to initiate the return and explain the reason for the return.
If there is a question about products received from Global Genetic Resources we are here to help with any issue call (790)866-2855 for assistance with any problems or concerns.
Website Security Method : SSL Secured 128bit
Contact information for the Web Hosting Service:
I-Tul Design & Software, Inc., 3009 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 130, Roseville, CA 95661
Terms and Conditions
1. This page contains the terms and conditions (‘these Terms’) for ggresources.com (‘this Website’). By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. These Terms may be occasionally updated, so please refer back to them in the future. By using this Website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
Site Up Time
3. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to maintenance, server or technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time.
5. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law; or
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
6. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of paragraph 8 of these Terms.
7. By posting content to this Website, you warrant and represent that you either own or otherwise control all of the rights to that content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that your use of the content is a protected fair use.
8. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliated companies, and their directors, officers and employees, harmless for any and all claims or demands, including reasonable attorney fees that arise from or otherwise relate to your use of this Website, any content you supply to this Website, or your violation of these Terms or the rights of another.
9. This Website is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
10. The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website. The material on this Website is provided ‘as is’ and you use it at your own risk.
11. The information contained on this Website constitutes general information and commentary only. This information does not take into account your specific circumstances and in no way constitutes legal, business or other advice to you.
12. You understand that all content posted to this Website is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You also understand that all opinions expressed by users of this Website are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as a representative of Website, its owner or any of sponsors or partners.
Exclusion of Liability
13. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
Termination of Use
14. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your; name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways: to personalize your experience, to improve our website, to improve customer service, to process transactions, to administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature, to send periodic emails.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our server.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operation our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property or safety.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last updated on 02/04/2014
517Main St., Downing, WI 54734